- To foster communicative competence in English and to promote interest towards learning a second foreign European language (Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, Romanian, Turkish)
- To enhance the European dimension of education by promoting joint cooperation activities between schools in Europe
- Getting to know, value and respect European cultural diversity, thus contributing to removing causes of prejudice, xenophobia and racism
- To foster the use of ICT as a tool to work in international teams
- To improve in the development of a social competence and social skills by working cooperatively, and hosting students from other countries
- To learn about, compare and exchange information about European Festivals.
- To compare folktales and traditions to stress the shared cultural heritage of all participating countries and to foster respect and appreciation of different cultural expressions
- To research, share and find similarities that unite today's young Europeans through dialogue and shared experiences